With the continuous development of technology, there are more and more different materials on the market, for the warehouse racks are essential, but racks are also divided into many types, according to the role of racks can be divided into display racks, storage racks; according to the loading capacity can be divided into light duty racks, heavy duty racks; according to the pick-up method can be divided into manual pick-up racks, forklift pick-up racks; according to the material can be divided into stainless steel racks, steel racks. Steel racks and stainless steel racks are definitely different, for many first contacts with these novice white, they are very unfamiliar, and do not know how to pick the right racks. So what is the difference between stainless steel racking and steel racking? Which material is better for racking?
First, let’s understand stainless steel racking:
There are many profiles of stainless steel, but in the production of racks can use only two kinds of 201 stainless steel, one is 304 stainless steel, stainless steel racks of the bracket can choose to use the square connection, square tube size 38 * 38mm. stainless steel racks can be connected by welding, this way is more fixed, but the loading capacity is strong, and can be applied to compare the weight of the unit in relatively large products. Can also be screwed way, this way stainless steel racks composed of simple disassembly, easy to move, but the overall weight-bearing capacity is poor, can be put some light products.
Stainless steel racking features:
1. Large loading capacity, not easy to deformation, articulation, simple disassembly, diversification, the appearance of all the racks are acid washing, phosphating, electrostatic spraying and other processes, anti-corrosion, rust prevention.
2. Convenient access to goods, first-in-first-out, 100% selection ability, circulation of inventory turnover.
3. Externally add other accessories to extend the storage space.
4. Satisfy the modern company’s low-cost, low-loss, high-efficiency logistics supply chain management needs.
5. The mesh can be adjusted up and down freely according to the need. Free of stuff, easy to load and unload, stable and durable. Baking paint disposal on the outside, bright and smooth, rust-proof and durable.
6. Three-dimensional layout, can make full use of the warehouse space, improve the utilization rate of the warehouse capacity, and expand the warehouse storage capacity;
7. To ensure the quality of stored goods, can adopt moisture-proof, dust-proof, anti-theft, anti-damage and other measures to improve the quality of material storage;
8. The goods on the warehouse racks, a glance, easy to count, distinguish, measure and other very important processing work;
9. With patented technology of physical depiction principle, unique mechanical layout depiction and stainless steel raw materials in perfect contact, commodity load-bearing and good resistance to deformation, detailed load-bearing capacity according to customer needs to choose different raw materials of stainless steel.
How to clean and maintain stainless steel racks?
1. The use of stainless steel rack care spray wax can only be used to specifically care for the rack, and can not be used to maintain other items, such as leather sofas.
2. Do not use soap, detergent, etc. to clean stainless steel racks, because they all contain a certain alkaline, they can effectively remove the dust of the object, but for the racks, it is a certain corrosive.
3. Stainless steel racks on the dust wipe to pay special attention, because the dust is mostly fibers, sand, etc., if wiped with a dry rag, it is easy to cause the dust in the fine particles to damage the surface of the racks.
4. Prohibit the use of coarse cloth or no longer wear the old clothes such as stainless steel racks rags. Many people think this is a good way to save resources, but do not know that the use of coarse cloth is extremely easy to damage the surface of the stainless steel racks, and will produce scratches. And the best is to use towels, cotton and other absorbent fabrics to scrub.
So is it better to have stainless steel racking or steel racking?
Stainless steel rack surface stainless steel treatment, suitable for storage in the kitchen and other places often in contact with water, and stainless steel racks are relatively low load-bearing, can only be placed about 50KG weight of goods, if the goods are more than 50KG, stainless steel racks need to choose a very large material to make, and stainless steel materials are more expensive, currently almost 10,000 to 20,000 per ton.
Steel racks are suitable for storage in dry places, which is common in corporate warehouses, and the weight of stored goods can be 200KG to 6 tons per floor, with a good loading effect. The cost of steel material is a few thousand dollars per ton, compared to stainless steel racking is more affordable. And stainless steel racks because of their material, after a certain period of use, the racks will appear large deformation, so it is recommended that the kitchen and other places where light goods are placed choose stainless steel racks. And drier warehouses are recommended to choose steel racking.
After understanding the difference between stainless steel racks and steel racks, which material racks are better problem situation, I believe we have been very clear about the difference between the two, each has its own characteristics, can not prematurely conclude that the two which is good, because the most important thing is to look at their own needs, you can choose for the different characteristics of the two types of racks mentioned in the text, choose the best for yourself! The best choice for you.