Mracking is a leading manufacturer of vna racking in China and can provide you with customized narrow aisle racking services. Tell us the dimensions of your warehouse, our professional engineers can design drawings for you to confirm for free. Do you need an instant quote as a reference? Click the “Get a Quote Now” button below to get an instant quote now.
6Layer, 7Layer, 8Layer, Customizable
Blue, Orange, Customizable
1000kg, 2000kg, 3000kg, Customizable
about 125-155 kg
|Estimated Delivery Time||
VNA racking is the abbreviated form of very narrow aisle racking, it can also be called VNA pallet racking, vna racking mainly consists of beams, columns, rails and narrow aisle forklifts, the structure is simple, economical and practical. Narrow aisle racking is designed based on the operating tolerance of narrow aisle forklift, the width of the aisle is slightly wider than the width of narrow aisle forklift, and the width of the aisle is usually designed at 1600-2000mm is enough to ensure the storage efficiency and at the same time significantly increase the storage density. Narrow aisle racking is usually set up with anti-collision rails on both sides to prevent the racking columns from being hit by forklifts, which can effectively reduce the safety hazards in warehouse work. All materials in the VNA racking system are 100% selectable, and forklift trucks can access the goods in any storage position at any time, which is convenient and fast. The very high storage efficiency and storage density can significantly improve productivity for enterprises and thus reduce storage costs, making it an ideal choice for storage in large logistics industries and corporate warehouses.
Narrow aisle racking combines the advantages of selective pallet racking and drive-in racking, making full use of storage space while maintaining direct access to all storage spaces, greatly improving storage efficiency and density. In narrow aisle racking, narrow aisle forklift is specially designed for this racking system, and the narrow aisle forklift carries out access work through narrow aisles. The forklift moves parallel to the racks through the narrow aisle, and anti-collision rails are set on both sides of the racks to guide the forklift to ensure that the forklift can move safely and quickly.
Punches run the length of the hanging plate at standard intervals where the cross beams are connected, most of them are 50mm or 75mm pitch.
Steel coil through the rolling equipment to form the upright and beam, beam usually have P beam and interlock beam, upright usually have diamond hole and teardrop hole.
Through welding, the hanging plate and beam; upright and footplate are closely connected together, which effectively strengthens the stability of the rack structure.
Polish the product after welding, then use electrostatic powder spraying technology on the surface, and finally use the high-temperature baking process to ensure a smooth surface.
Finally came to the last step. After the production of the product is completed, we usually package the exported goods to avoid long-distance transportation damage and seawater erosion during shipping.
Yes, narrow aisle racking requires a special narrow aisle forklift to be used. VNA forklifts are specifically designed for this racking system because the width of the aisle is too narrow for standard forklifts to perform access work. Designed to work in a straight line guided by rails or hidden wired rails, narrow aisle forklifts can reach higher heights and access work at faster speeds than normal forklifts, thus increasing storage efficiency and achieving cost savings.
Narrow aisle pallet racking and selective pallet racking are both beam type racking and they share the same structure. Generally speaking, the height of narrow aisle pallet racking is higher. Narrow aisle pallet racking uses special narrow aisle forklifts for storage work, which can achieve access to each storage position, while if the height of ordinary selective racking is too high, the forklift operator cannot view the high storage position and is prone to safety accidents. Selective pallet racking usually has an aisle size of 12 feet, which is a low density selective racking system, while narrow aisle pallet racking requires only 6 feet of the aisle, which can accommodate more pallet capacity in the same space area. Using narrow aisle pallet racking can increase storage space by up to 40% compared to selective pallet racking.
1. 100% selectivity, allowing access to any storage space at any time.
2. High inventory turnover efficiency, which can reduce product damage and save a lot of storage costs for enterprises.
3. High storage density with vna racking up to 50 feet in height.
4. FIFO storage method, suitable for storing different types of goods.
5. Accurate picking reduces access error rates.
1. Narrow racking requires special narrow aisle forklifts for use, which adds additional costs in the short term.
2. Narrow racking requires a high level of flat flooring. The height of narrow aisle racking is usually higher than ordinary teardrop pallet racking. Uneven ground will cause the racking to tilt, and narrow aisle forklift trucks are prone to collide with the racking and cause damage to the racking when carrying out access work, so a flat ground is essential.
3. The requirements for forklift operators are high, and operators driving narrow racking must receive professional training.
Narrow aisle racking is similar to double-deep pallet racking in that both are heavy duty racking. The load capacity of narrow aisle racking depends on the size and thickness of the beams. Generally speaking, the load capacity of narrow aisle racking is 1000kg-3000kg per level, which can meet the storage needs of most company warehouses. As a leading narrow aisle racking manufacturer, Mracking can provide you with customized narrow aisle racking service, if you need customized vna racking, contact email@example.com now to get an instant quote.
1. Vna racking system is suitable for warehouses with high storage density and fast access efficiency.
2. Vna racking system is suitable for warehouses with high picking requirements for goods.
3. Vna racking system is suitable for corporate warehouses with high heights (usually over 8 meters).
4. Vna racking system is suitable for companies that have narrow aisle forklifts or plan to purchase narrow aisle forklifts.
5. Vna racking system is suitable for many quantities and few samples: food, beverage, chemical, tobacco and other industries with large single-variety lots and relatively single items. Such as cold storage operations can reduce the time of low-temperature operations, improve efficiency and work safety; deadline management, strict requirements for the batch of items, the need for FIFO storage method of the industry; increase storage capacity, in the case of limited storage space, the need to maximize the use of space in the warehouse.
1. Overloading is strictly prohibited. Any rack has a load limit, and narrow aisle pallet racking is more stringent due to the higher height.
2. Do a good job of collision protection. The most common damage to racks is due to forklift impact and deformation of the racks column, set up an anti-collision guardrail at the turn of the channel has a very important role in protecting the racks.
3. Moisture and rain protection. Although the finished surface of the racks has baked paint treatment, if exposed to moisture for a long time will still rust, thus reducing the service life of the racks, so the warehouse’s daily moisture is very important.
4. Use the uniform size of pallets. The size of a single set of racks is designed according to the size of the pallet, different sizes of pallets, there may be stuffed or vacant a lot of storage space, the use of uniform size of the pallet, in access work will be more secure.
1. The raw materials we use for the production of racks are from China’s largest steel producer “Baosteel“.
2. Real racking factory, quality and price are controlled.
3. Our professional engineers can provide you with a free drawing design service.
4. Nearly twenty years of experience in warehouse racks and mezzanine production, products exported to more than twenty countries, and export experience.
5. Strong team and perfect production equipment can meet your demand for fast delivery, common orders are usually delivered within 10-20 days.
20 years. If you do not overweight during use and any quality problem occurs for non-human reasons, we can replace it for you free of charge. Our factory is ISO 9001:2015 verified and our racking products are verified by SGS and other agencies, we are confident that we can provide you with first class service and high quality products.
10 sets. Usually, warehouse racking products are large in size and it is not cost effective to order too small a quantity as the shipping cost will be very expensive. However, if you have a freight forwarder in China, or if you purchase other products from our company, such as structural steel mezzanines, the shipping costs will be manageable, in which case we will not set a minimum order quantity for you.
Your email is absolutely secure and we’ll not disclose it to any third party for any reason.
Your email is absolutely secure and we’ll not disclose it to any third party for any reason.