Mracking stacking racking manufacturer provides customization services for stacking racking of various sizes. Portable stacking racking is simple in structure, easy to use and low in cost, and is essential equipment for warehouse storage and goods transfer. Warehouse stack racks are widely used, and some garment companies often use them as fabric racks for fabric storage and transfer.
1000kg, 2000kg, 500kg, Customizable
Blue, Orange, Customizable
|Estimated Delivery Time||
Stacking racking is a kind of handling and storage equipment derived from pallets. It is one of the multi-functional equipment for cargo unit assembly, commodity storage and commodity circulation. It needs to be used with a forklift. It can be stacked 2 into 4 layers with each other to form a three-dimensional storage mode, without the help of shelves, wire container and pallets and other equipment. Learn more about the best stack racks manufacturer in china.
Stacking racking are easy-to-use warehouse storage equipment. Base allows 4-way forklift access for portability even when loaded. Easy modular assembly, posts snap into sockets on base, It is suitable for use in rental warehouses, low old warehouses or temporary storage areas in workshops where shelf investment is not suitable.
Punches run the length of the hanging plate at standard intervals where the cross beams are connected, most of them are 50mm or 75mm pitch.
Steel coil through the rolling equipment to form the upright and beam, beam usually have P beam and interlock beam, upright usually have diamond hole and teardrop hole.
Through welding, the hanging plate and beam; upright and footplate are closely connected together, which effectively strengthens the stability of the rack structure.
Polish the product after welding, then use electrostatic powder spraying technology on the surface, and finally use the high-temperature baking process to ensure a smooth surface.
Finally came to the last step. After the production of the product is completed, we usually package the exported goods to avoid long-distance transportation damage and seawater erosion during shipping.
Stacking racking can be divided into fixed and detachable racks according to the use of occasion: fixed stacking racking, which is not detachable, but strong and durable; detachable stacking racking, which is composed of a base and four uprights, the base is made of square tube welding, the upright material is a square tube or round tube, the upright can be folded and put down upside down to play the role of folding storage to save storage space, but also to facilitate the management and later use.
1. Stackable racks have uniform specifications and fixed capacity, which is convenient for inventory count stock.
2. Stackable rack systems can be stacked with each other to form a three-dimensional storage capacity.
3. Stackable racks can be used with pallets.
4. Daiso stackable racks can be inserted into each other (fixed) or disassembled (detachable) for storage when no goods are stored, which saves more space.
5. Stackable racks can be stacked high for heavy goods, and multi-layer storage.
6. Portable stackable racks can be arranged at will and are easy to move.
The stacking racking can stack heavy goods high and store them in multiple layers. It can be arranged at will and is easy to move. The warehouse stacking racks adopts a stacking storage design to save space. The weight can be equally dispersed on 4 uprights. All the stackable racks are processed by the welding method, which is almost permanent in durability.
Wire mesh container features: folding structure, and low recycling costs, it is an alternative to wooden packing boxes. Folding storage cage specifications are uniform, fixed capacity, and easy to inventory count.
Stacking racking features: convenient and reliable can be set together when not in use, saving space. The goods can be stored, sorted and distributed quantitatively in a planned manner.
1. Stacking racking used in the automobile, motorcycle, bicycle and other means of transport whole vehicle and spare parts industries.
2. Stacking racking used in stamping, die-casting, hardware, mold and other industries.
3. Portable stacking racking used in computers, electronics, household appliances, electrical cable equipment and other industries.
4. Plate stacking racking can be used in wood, wood cube, steel furniture and handicraft industries.
5. Stacking racks can be used in metal tools, sanitary ware, building hardware and accessories industry.
6. Warehouse stacking racking can be used in supermarkets, highways, stations and terminals, postal and other commercial storage and logistics enterprises.
7. Portable stack racks can be used in applications in enterprise warehouses, dockyards, food processing, chemical auxiliary materials, raw material turnover, vegetable storage, cloth fabric stacking, beverage handling, and outdoor temporary storage, suitable for boxed and bulk small and loose parts of the classification storage.
Common dimensions of stacking racking: ①1000(W)*1000(D)*1100(H)mm; ②1000(W)*1200(D)*1100(H)mm; ③1100(W)*1100(D)*1200(H)mm; ④1200(W)*800(D)*1200(H)mm;⑤1200(W)*1200(D)*1250(H)mm.
The stacking racking can also be customized according to the actual demand. Before customizing, you can communicate with the stacking racking manufacturer to determine the demand before production.
Stack racks are generally used in the process of stacking high, it will improve the utilization of warehouse space, its height can be stacked up to five layers, and the loading capacity range is generally greater than 5000kg; when the stack racks have no goods storage, but also the racks can be disassembled for centralized storage so that you can save space, but also save the floor space.
Stacking racking can be folded. A portable stack rack can be used both for loading an empty stack, and its storage does not depend on the rack, which is suitable for storing large quantities, single size, large volume, lightweight finished products and turnover.
1. In the case that the goods are stacked all over the stack rack, the stacking height range is better to 2~3 stack racks.
2. When using a forklift or stacking truck, the stacking height should be about 4 layers.
3. When the stacking shelves are not storing goods, the stacking quantity should preferably be less than 7 pcs.
Your email is absolutely secure and we’ll not disclose it to any third party for any reason.